- Every effort is made by the company to secure the highest possible standard of excellence of both material and workmanship. The company will not be liable for any claim whether arising in contract or in tort for any injury, loss or damage caused to any person or property by or arising out of the use of any company product.
- Without prejudice to the above paragraph Steelbird Tyre& tubes are warranted against manufacturing defects arising out of any deficiency in Manufacturing, material or workmanship.Tyres accepted under warranty claims will be replaced on pro-rata wear based on percentage of tread wear, on the basis of measurement of remaining Tread depth.
- Warranty claim findings made by Steelbird Tyre Technical Service Personnel or Trained and Authorized Personnel would be final and binding to all concerned.
- The claim policy shall apply to all genuine Steelbird tyre user.
- This claim policy shall apply only to the new and original Steelbird tyres and tubes.
- This claim policy is applicable only for the Steelbird products whose digital warranties registered with Steelbird International.
TERMS OF THE WARRANTY(LIFE TIME WARRANTY*)
- The Warranty is valid for five (5) years from the date of purchase or 6 years from the date of manufacture, whichever is earlier. Date of purchase is documented by the original tyre sale invoice and the digitally registered warranty.
- The Tyre will be replaced at cost proportionate to tread-wear.
- Warranty applies only to damages on tyres, and not on tubes.
- No Warranty shall be entertained in absence of digitally registered verified warranty.
- Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances shall not be covered by this Warranty:
- Repairable damage (like nail puncture, etc.)
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration, vandalism or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers;
- Re-grooved tyres
- Tyres worn beyond tread wear indicator(0.8 mm)
- Damages on account of incorrect mounting /demounting, improper wheel alignment, balancing
- The company reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of aforesaid warranty policy without having any obligation or notice.
- The warranty shall not be applicable in respect of the tyre which is already once replaced under warranty